Alternative Fertility Treatments may help people with acupuncture and is also a part of the world surrogacy community.
Acupuncture is a form of physical medicine that originated in China over 4,000 years ago. Small very thin sterile needles are inserted into specific points of the body to manipulate the balance flow of energy in the body. Fertility can boost your fertility and increase your chance of success when you are trying to conceive or going through the IVF cycle.
How acupuncture helps with fertility?
- It helps by reducing stress
- Relieves morning sickness
- Alleviate back and post-op pain
- Helps with post-partum pain and depression
- Increase live birth rates